How To Grind Spices
* 3 Tbsp Cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black peppercorns , or Spices of your choice
* 1 Frying Pan
* 1 Spatula
* 1 Pesel and Mortar
- Step 1:
Heat The Pan
- Heat the pan on a medium to high heat for 1 minute
- Step 2:
- Add a selection of your spices
- Step 3:
Toast the Spices
- Toast until you can smell the aromas, stirring occasionally. If your spices turn black, throw away and start again.
- Step 4:
Allow to Cool
- When you smell the spicy aromas take off the heat and allow to cool.
- Step 5:
- Pour into your pesel and mortar and grind for 2 to 3 minutes, until the spices are of a fine constituency.
- Step 6:
Sprinkle over Dish
- They are now ready for you to sprinkle on your savoury dishes.