How To Make Spicy Lassi
* 1 cups (250ml) Yoghurt
* 1 handful Fresh Mint Leaves , (it's also ok to use Powder)
* 10 sprigs Cilantro
* Salt , to taste
* ½ tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
* 1 tsp Chat Masala
* ½ cups Ice
* 1 Green Chili , if you are adventurous
- Step 1:
Add The Herbs And Chilis
- This is very simple, we’re going to add in our Mint, Cilantro, and our Green chilis, with a little bit of yogurt just to blend it nicely.
And let’s give it a blend so that everything just mixes in before we mix the Ice.
- Step 2:
- Add a little more Yogurt in.
And then give it another blend.
- Step 3:
Add The Spices
- Now add in the spices. Cumin, Chat masala, and Salt.
- Step 4:
Add The Ice
- Next, we are going to add the ice
- Step 5:
- Alright. It’s done and it smells good!
I actually like the little pieces of Mint and the Cilantro that comes while you’re drinking it.
Join us again in another episode of ShowMetheCurry.com – adding a pinch of spice to your life.