A simple cake to make at Christmas time
Eggs – 6
Sugar – 360 gm
Flour – 360 gm
Butter – 225 gm
Baking powder – 3/4 tsp
Vanilla essence-Few drops
Coco powder – 2tsp
1. Add baking powder to flour and sieve.
2. Beat sugar and butter till light and fluffy in one direction.
3. In a seprate bowl beat egg then mix it with the flour by cut and fold method.
4. Divide the mixture into two equal parts, to one part add coco and chocolate and to other part add vanilla essence.
5. Prepare a cake tin and alternatively pour 1 spoon of coco mixture and vanilla mixture.
6. Bake it in the pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes at the temperature of 150 deg.C
7. Check the cake with knife. If sticky residue is found then bake for a little longer.