Naan is an Indian flat bread. It is an excellent alternative to rice when eating curry.
• 3 Cups Maida
• 2 Tsp Oil
• Milk For Blending
• 4 Tsp Butter
• ½ Cup Curd
• Salt to Taste
• ½ Tsp Baking Soda
• To maida, add butter, curds, oil and crumble with fingers.
• Add milk a little at a time, till soft pliable dough is formed.
• Cover with wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 5-6 hours.
• Make even sized balls and roll into a thick a thick triangle
• Place on a pre-warmed griddle (tawa) and cook both sides.