Thursday , June 29 2017
Home / Goa Scan / Rs 3 lakh worth loss in house fire at Shirgao

Rs 3 lakh worth loss in house fire at Shirgao

Bicholim: A house in Shirgao was gutted on Friday morning. Fire brigade sources said the house belonged to Anant Chari from Deulwada, Shirgao. Firemen said the fire started due to a short circuit. A refrigerator, washing machine and other equipments were gutted in the blaze causing a loss of Rs 3 lakh. Gold ornaments, kept in a cupboard, were found melted due to the fire.

A team of firemen from Bicholim fire station, led by SFO Laxman Majik, brought the fire under control.(TOI)

About admin

Check Also

Flat burgled in Mapusa

Mapusa: According to Mapusa Police, a flat in Karaswada, Mapusa was burgled and cash and …