Worker electrocuted while painting
A labourer who was hired to do a painting job a on a building under construction at Gogol died, after he came in contact with a high tension wire on Friday.
Margao police said that the person, Gudu Yadav, 23, was painting the exterior of the building along with other labour workers when the incident occured. The police took Yadav to Hospicio hospital, where he was declared dead.
Margao police are carrying out further investigations into the matter, and have registered the case as an unnatural death. They also said that they were looking to see if the owner of the building had the necessary permissions. [TOI]